We aren’t the only ones who love being pampered at the spa! Let Harbor Point pamper your pet and get them looking and feeling their best!
Our stylist will ensure that your pet has a wonderful experience at the salon and goes home looking amazing, smelling good and feeling fantastic.
All grooms include a bath, nail trim, anal sac expression, and, of course, cut and styling. Our groomers will spend time with each pet, creating a professional look that will satisfy every owner.
Spa Service Packages
- Deluxe Spa Groom: A therapeutic, massaging, warm water bath & conditioning, ear cleaning/plucking, nail trim and breed specific styling to suit your dogs personality & lifestyle.
- Mini Spa Groom: A touch-up service with sanitary trim, feet scissoring, pad shaving, minor scissoring & clipping of face and includes a Spa Bath.
- Spa Bath: A therapeutic, massaging, warm water bath, clean ears, nail trim and brush out.
* Please call for pricing. Grooming prices can vary depending on the type of cut and the condition of the coat.
Specialty Spa Services
Theraputic Mud Bath
- Mud Mobility: Cooling therapy that helps ease arthritic pain with deep penetrating, soothing menthol and coat conditioners.
- Soothing Mud: Great for irritated, itchy skin and hot spots. Ingredients rich in antioxidants, antiseptic & astringent properties for calming, soothing relief.
- Shed-less Mud: Exfoliating mud to help loosen and get rid of dead undercoat that causes dogs to shed.
Grooming Add-on Packages
- Silver Package: Includes Nail Buffing and Teeth Brushing
- Gold Package: Includes Nail Buffing, Teeth Brushing and Accessory
- Platinum Package: Includes Vanilla Blueberry Facial, Paw Balm Treatment, Teeth Brushing & Nail Buffing.
Spa la Carte Services
- Vanilla Blueberry Facial
- Furminator Treatment
- Nail Buffing
- Anal Gland Expression
- Ear Cleaning/Plucking
(*May be added to Grooming)
The Medical Importance of Grooming Your Pet
Being gorgeous takes work - but there's a lot more to pet grooming than making Fluffy look fabulous. The important thing is to keep your dog or cat clean and healthy. Grooming is an important part of preventive medical care, and regular grooming at our Harbor Point pet spa will help prevent serious medical problems - not to mention make your pet look, smell, and feel better. By having your pet groomed regularly, you can help detect skin infections and growths before they become a problem.
Dogs require regular bathing to keep their skin and coat healthy, and brushing between baths will get rid of tangles and mats. We recommend brushing your cat weekly to decrease the number of hairballs it ingests. Long-haired and senior cats should be brushed more often to prevent mats from forming. Mats on dogs and cats are painful and can cause skin infections, and matted hair around the hindquarters is especially painful and dangerous. Take a peek at your pet's bottom every now and then to make sure it isn't matted or infected. A foul smell signals trouble. With dogs, scooting is often a sign there is a problem.
In general, your dog's nails are too long if you can hear his tap-dancing on your floor. For dogs and cats, long nails can get caught in carpet or cause them to slip. On some pets, nails curve around and grow into the feet, causing pain and infection. Regular trimming is an excellent alternative to declawing - and reupholstering your couch.
Ear cleaning and plucking is important in preventing infections, and pets with hairy ears need extra attention. Healthy ears do not have an odor and look clean, and anything different should be examined right away.
Keep the hair around your pet's eyes clipped short enough so it can see properly. Long hair that dangles into the eyes can cause irritation or damage the cornea. Also, the matter that collects in the corners of eyes should be cleared away regularly (for some pets, daily) so that the debris doesn't create sores.
For the safety of staff and pets, all grooming patients require proof of current vaccinations. Call today for an appointment and let us pamper your pet!